Here are days 11 to 19 from my loose button Luxe Box Advent Calendar. I will describe them below:
- December 11th: Giorgio Armani Fluid Master Primer - full sized (30ml): $57, sample value (5ml) of $9.50. I was so excited to use this, and I loved it! It is a silky clear primer that doesn't dry out my skin at all :)
- December 12th: Lancome Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Makeup Remover: full sized (4.2 oz): $35, sample value (1.7 oz) $14. OMG!! Love love love! Such a big bottle too, definitely deluxe sized.
- December 13th: Shu Uemura Phyto-Black Lift Radiance Boosting Lotion (aka a toner): full sized (150ml): $47, sample value (20ml) $6.25. Had no idea what it was at first and then figured it out by the instructions! Will be good for travelling.
- December 14th: YSL Opium Perfume (original): full sized (1 oz): $57, sample value (0.33 oz) $18.80. It smells not too bad, it's less intense from the first Opium I received, but a little less spicy and a little more powdery. Overall, not bad.
- December 15th: Lâncome Hypnose Doll Lashes Mascara: full sized (6.5ml) $31, sample value (4ml) $19. SO EXCITED TO TRY THIS!
- December 16th: Giorgio Armani Attitude Cologne: full sized (50ml) $70, sample value (5ml) $7. I smelled it and realized it was a cologne and not a perfume.... I also was curious due to the bottle. Thank you Google, for helping me discover that it was for men before trying it on! I gave this to my boyfriend.
- December 17th: YSL Forever Youth Liberator Serum: full sized (30ml) $160, sample value (5ml) $26.00. Mom will be very happy, she will have enough wrinkle serum to last her a while...
- December 18th: Lâncome Tresor Perfume: Full sized (50ml) $94, sample value (7.5ml) $14. So happy to receive this! It smells a bit powdery, but I can deal with that. It doesn't hurt that Emma Watson is in the add for the perfume either. Love her!
- December 19th: YSL Forever Youth Liberator Eyes Cream: full sized (0.5oz) $95, sample value (0.1oz) $19. I needed a new eye cream. Thank you!